DUBLIN, Mar. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Sensors Market in Healthcare and Medical Applications, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the different types of sensors used in healthcare and medical applications?
- Which sensors are likely to experience growth over the coming years in the clinical and consumer healthcare segments?
- What are the key application areas for sensors in healthcare and medical applications?
- How does the competitive landscape look for sensors healthcare and medical applications? What are the opportunity areas for existing participants and scope for new entrants?
- What are the key market, technology, and economic trends that will have an impact on the sensors market in healthcare and medical applications?
The global sensors market in healthcare and medical applications is slated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1% between 2016 and 2022. High growth can be expected in the biosensors and wearable sensors product segments.
In addition to the market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces for the sensors market in healthcare and medical applications. Key drivers include the increased usage of smartphones and mobiles, which make it possible to keep track of health and fitness using apps and end-user devices. Sensors are increasingly being integrated into end-user devices and accessories, and miniaturization of sensors is leading to ease of integration. The global sensors market in healthcare and medical applications is led by North America followed by Europe.
With patient care moving from hospitals to homes, the home diagnostic and consumer healthcare segments are the key opportunity areas. The wearables market will explode, leading to huge opportunities for sensors in the wearables product segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Industry Challenges - Sensors in Healthcare and Medical Applications
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Sensors Market in Healthcare and Medical Applications
5. Forecasts - Total Sensors Market in Healthcare and Medical Applications
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Sensors Market in Healthcare and Medical Applications
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Vertical Market Breakdown
9. Clinical Health Segment
10. Consumer Health Segment
11. Internet of Medical Things in Sensors in Healthcare and Medical Applications
12. Pricing Analysis and Trends
13. The Last Word
- First Sensors
- Measurement Specialties
- TE Connectivity
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tz92vc/global_sensors
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets