DUBLIN, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fx2wf/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Self-Organizing Network (SON)Testing and Monitoring Equipment Market" report to their offering.
As LTE deployments continue to increase globally, network utilization and interoperability issues will also go up with the evolving heterogeneous aspect of the overall network infrastructure. In the future, it will not be feasible for operators to use legacy-based solutions to monitor the performance of the many cell sites that constitute the network. Self-Organizing Networks (SONs) will increase the overall utilization of the network by enhancing the degree of automation across the network. The incorporation of the same will require testing solutions with a higher degree of sophistication.
Key Questions Answered:
- How long will the market continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which are the segments showing higher potential for growth?
- Which are the main specialists and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Which are the main regions that show the potential for growth?
- How does the channel of distribution change with region?
- How do individual market segments measure up against the SON industry?
- What are the main areas of their applicability?
- What are the market's main end-user groups?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Drivers and Restraints - Total SON Testing and Monitoring Equipment Market
- Forecasts and Trends - Total SON Testing and Monitoring Equipment Market
- Demand Analysis - Total SON Testing and Monitoring Equipment Market
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total SON Testing and Monitoring Equipment Market
- Network Infrastructure Testing Segment Overview
- Probe-based Network Monitoring Segment
- Probe-Agnostic Network Analysis and Optimization Segment Overview
- Drive Testing Equipment Segment Overview
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fx2wf/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets