DUBLIN, November 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Security Labels Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Security Labels market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing are increasing demand for security labels in various industries, growing dominance of smart labels as compared to the conventional bar code data and rise in technological investments by the manufacturers in the packaging industry.
Scope of the Report
- Based on product form the market is categorized into sheets and reels.
- On the basis of type the market is segmented by informative, branding labels, identification and other types.
- By application the market is bifurcated into pharmaceuticals & healthcare, food & beverages, consumer durables, clothing & accessories, beauty and personal care, chemical industries, retail, electronics, construction and other applications. Furthermore other applications are segregated into manufacturing, automotive, data centers and government organization, aerospace and logistic.
- Depending on Identification Method the market is segregated into radio frequency identification, holographic, bar codes and other identification methods.
- In terms of composition the market is classified into adhesive, release liner and facestock.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Global Security Labels Market, By Form
5 Global Security Labels Market, By Type
6 Global Security Labels Market, By Application
7 Global Security Labels Market, By Identification Method
8 Global Security Labels Market, By Composition
9 Global Security Labels Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Seiko Holdings Corporation
- RR Donnelley
- Label Lock
- UPM Raflatac
- CCL Industries Inc
- Tesa SE Group
- Security Labels International Group DC
- Nova Vision Inc
- Colour Data UK Ltd
- Data Label
- Guangzhou Huaisheng Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Kejing Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x3bxx5/global_security
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets