DUBLIN, Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpm4zc/global_secure) has announced the addition of the "Global Secure Logistics Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Secure logistics refer to physical transportation of cash and other valuables from one location to another. It involves guarding and manning high-risk zones such as embassies, airports, and public venues. Cash services and providing security to important venues form the major part of secure logistics.
Cash services include a gamut of services such as ATM services, armored cash transportation and management, transport of valuables, and international shipping of high-tech devices. Security services include armed and unarmed guarding, protection services, and electronic monitoring of premises. The Secure Logistics industry is labor intensive as well as capital intensive.
The analysts forecast the Global Secure Logistics market to grow at a CAGR of 9.47 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Secure Logistics market for the period 2015-2019. The market is segmented according to the service offered by the major players and on the basis of geography.
The report, Global Secure Logistics Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Secure Logistics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Increased affinity towards Outsourcing is one of the emerging trends in this market. An increased affinity toward outsourcing total cash management, security, and surveillance by banks, financial institutions, and other customers is observed as the customers are expanding their businesses and are looking at fully-integrated solutions for their cash transit and security needs.
According to the report, with an increase in terrorism and organized crime, the need for professional security systems and professionals also increased. The cash logistics firms have slowly moved from traditional ways of manning premises to advanced ways of regular monitoring and neutralization techniques.
Further, the report states that the industry is highly competitive with vast regions still untapped especially in Asia, Africa, and South America. Nearly 60 percent of the market is concentrated in the hands of five to six top players, while the remaining 40 percent is held by smaller fragmented players.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Global Secure Logistics Market
08. Global Secure Logistics Market Segmentation
09. Market Segmentation by Cash Services
10. Market Segmentation by Security Services
11. Geographical Segmentation
12. Buying Criteria
13. Market Growth Drivers
14. Drivers and their Impact
15. Market Challenges
16. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
17. Market Trends
18. Trends and their Impact
19. Vendor Landscape
20. Key Vendor Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
- Garda World Security Corporation
- The Brink's
- Cash Logistik Security
- CMS Info Systems
- Securitrans India
- Security and Intelligence Services
- Toll Group
- Writer Safeguard
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpm4zc/global_secure
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets