DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Worldwide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market [Segments (RPA Tools, RPA Services); Users (SMB, Enterprise); Functions (Finance, Procurement, HR, Customer Service, Specific Processes); Verticals; Regions)]: Market Size and Forecasts (2017-2022)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Worldwide Robotic Process Automation Market Set to Exceed $5 Billion in 2022
The report on the RPA market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities of RPA Tools and RPA Services targeted at small and medium businesses, and enterprises. The study includes market analysis of RPA solutions that cater to corporate functions such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Customer Services, and Specific Processes. RPA services analyzed in the study include Consulting, Implementation, and Maintenance. Further to this, the report also provides the market data for RPA across 8 verticals across five regions.
The RPA market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from SMBs, enterprises, commercial entities, IT managers, CIOs, IT decision makers, opinion leaders, users, buyers, and service providers. The study also covers key demand side ratings such as ratings across regions for RPA approaches, sourcing models, hosting types, function ratings, and deployment timelines.
The analysis in this report will help market participants, vendors, suppliers, system integrators, channel players, manufacturers, and value-added resellers (VARs) to develop strategies, marketing goals and business decisions based on the actionable market intelligence from this report.
The 2017 syndicated study report on the RPA market is part of an ongoing series of market reports that focus on micro emerging trends in the Automation and Robotics markets across multiple regions and countries.
Some Questions answered in the Report
- What is the Market Size and Forecasts of Robotic Process Automation now?
- What is the market opportunity for RPA Tools and Services?
- How big is the market size for consulting services for Robotic Process Automation?
- How much is the estimated market for RPA in North America in the next 5 years?
- What are the companies in this market and how are they classified?
The Robotic Process Automation market is categorized into 5 segments:
- Solutions: RPA Tools; RPA Services
- Users: Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs); Enterprises
- Functions: Finance, Procurement, Human Resource, Customer Services, Specific Processes.
- Verticals: Automotive and Transportation; Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI); Consumer and Retail; Engineering and Manufacturing; Healthcare and Life Sciences; Public Sector and Government; Telecom, Tech, and Media; and Others.
- Regions: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; Central/ Latin America; Middle-East and Africa.
Key Topics Covered:
1 RPA: Research Overview And Summary
2 RPA: Market Size And Forecast By Solutions
3 RPA: Market Size And Forecast By Functions
4 RPA: Market Size And Forecast By Users
5 RPA: Market Size And Forecast By Verticals
6 RPA: Market Size And Forecasts By Regions
7 RPA: Market Participants And Demand Trends
- IP Soft
- NTT Data Services
- Redwood Software
- Virtual Operations
- Wipro Limited.
- WNS Global Services
- Xchanging (DXC Technology)
- Zenzar Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcdmm5/worldwide_robotic
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets