During the forecast 2017-2023 period, global demand for robotic exoskeletons is poised to a cumulative market value of over $3.7 billion including sales, rent, lease, commission fee and other sources. This represents an exceptional and accelerating growth with a CAGR of more than 40% in terms of annual revenue across the globe.
Based on industrial vertical, the global market is segmented into the following sections with annual revenue data available for each section over 2014-2023:
- Healthcare Sector (further segmented into Rehabilitation and Mobility Aid by application) - Military Sector - Industrial Sector (further segmented into Manufacture, Construction, Logistics, and Other Applications) - Civilian Sector
On basis of mobility type, the global market is studied in the following segments with annual revenue data provided for each sub-segment covering 2014-2023 duration:
- Mobile Exoskeletons - Stationary Exoskeletons - Tethered Exoskeletons
On basis of product function, the global market is studied in the following segments with annual revenue available for each sub-segment covering 2014-2023 duration:
- Upper Body Exoskeletons - Lower Body Exoskeletons - Full Body Exoskeletons
On basis of power technology, the global market is segmented into the following sections with annual revenue forecast for each section covering 2014-2023:
- Active Exoskeletons (by power type, this section is further classified into Electric Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator, Hydraulic Actuator, Fuel Cell, and Others) - Passive Exoskeletons
The report also includes global annual shipment 2014-2023 based on direct sales, the split of overall revenue by revenue mode over the forecast years, average selling price of robotic exoskeletons for 2014-2023, current competitive scenario and the predicted manufacture trend, and profiles 16 robotic exoskeleton vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
- AlterG, Inc. - Bionik Laboratories Corp. - Cyberdyne, Inc. - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd - Ekso Bionics - Hocoma - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Lockheed Martin Corporation - Myomo - Panasonic Corporation (Activelink) - Parker Hannifin Corporation - RB3D - ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Rex Bionics Plc. - Sarcos Corporation - U.S. Bionics, Inc. (suitX)