ALBANY, New York, June 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Transparency Market Research (TMR), in its recent outlook titled, "Probiotics Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2018-2026", projects that in terms of value, global Probiotics market revenue will expand at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. In terms of revenue, the global Probiotics market accounted for around US$ 6,762.2 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to increase too roughly about US$ 12,753.4 Mn by 2026.
As indicated by research, excessive usage of antibiotics by an individual results in imbalance of microbiota, and also lowers the bacterial diversity as well as overall bacterial count in the gut. Harmful effects of excess antibiotic consumption has been reported, necessitating the additional supplementation of friendly bacteria into the body. Some of these bacteria have also developed antibiotic resistant characteristics, and do not respond to the consumed antibiotics. Therefore, it is also important to replenish such bacteria in the body, thus nucleating targeted bacterial strain consumption. A larger chunk of such population relying on antibiotics has absorbed the importance of probiotic supplements, and have started consuming them.
Request a Brochure for Research Insights at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=386
Key Taxonomy Insights
- By form, the dry segment is likely to be the most attractive segment in the forecast period owing to the availability of larger product variants coupled increasing product offerings in powder/granule format.
- On the basis of packaging type, the containers segment is estimated to account for a significant revenue share of 24.7% in 2018 and is expected to register significant growth rate during the forecast period. However, the bottle segment is expected to register a higher CAGR value of 8.7%.
- Furthermore, on the basis of distribution channel, relatively higher internet penetration across the globe has led to the emergence of e-Commerce as an easily accessible and convenient sales channel for a range of products.
- In terms of value, North America and Europe are likely to account for approximately a share of 79.9% by the end of 2026. Also, North America is expected to dominate the market through 2026 in terms of demand, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Request a PDF Sample at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=386
Key Vendor Insights
Probiotic supplements are available across all geographies, claiming initial higher penetration in developed markets. Though the adoption among existing users of probiotic supplements is strengthening, the acquisition of newer customers is relatively low. Leading probiotic supplement manufacturers have been maintaining a targeted approach in BRICS countries, through hefty investments in marketing. Such factors collectively are expected to support the overall demand for probiotic supplements across the globe. Many manufacturers and retailers have also set up online distribution options on their websites and other popular e-Commerce chains. Through this, consumers are increasingly inclined towards purchasing such products online due to the various discounts offered by e-retailers. Stakeholders are also putting their best foot forward to increase the mass awareness of the associated benefits of using probiotic supplements, consumers haven't been observed to be reciprocating on a similar threshold.
Download Report TOC for in-depth analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/386
The report includes detailed profiles of probiotics manufacturers, along with detailed evaluation of their long-term and short-term strategies, key offerings, and recent developments in the Probiotics market space. Some of the companies include Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, BioGaia AB, Probi AB, Nestlé S.A., DowDuPont Inc., The Procter & Gamble Company, Probiotics International Limited, Lallemand Inc. Pfizer Inc., PharmaCare Laboratories, Dr. Willmar Schwabe Group, and SymbioPharm GmbH.
Popular Reports by TMR:
- Bottles Display Racks Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025
- Stick Packaging Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Research Blog: http://www.techyounme.com/
SOURCE Transparency Market Research