PUNE, India, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Quantum Computing Market valued at USD 101.12 Million in the year 2019 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of need for secure communication and digitization. Quantum Computing is the use of quantum-mechanical phenomena and it promises to address problems that conventional computing solutions cannot handle. Increasing need for secure communication and digitization and race to make Quantum computer commercially feasible among the leading countries is one of the major reasons behind the increasing Quantum Computing market globally. Additionally, emergence of advance applications, need for secure communication and digitization is likely to supplement the Quantum Computing Market value in the near future.
Among the solution type in the Quantum Computing market (Hardware, Software and Full Stack), all the three are gaining popularity globally and is expected to keep growing in the forecast period. Companies are likely to make major investment in hardware and software individually than on full stack.
Browse Complete Report of Global Quantum Computing Industry Research Report with key players analysis at https://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/2976398-global-quantum-computing-market-analysis-by-solution-type-hardware-software-full-stack-application-optimization-simulation-sampling-machine-learning-end-user-by-region-by-country-2020-edition-market-2020-2025.html
Among Application (Optimization, Simulation, Sampling, Machine learning), optimization will be the mostly used application in Quantum computing and is expected to keep grow in future. And Machine learning will also show rapid growth. Among End User (Aerospace & Defense, BFSI, R&D, Healthcare, and Others), Aerospace and defense is leading the end user of quantum computing, and in future we can expect BFSI to use Quantum computing more. All the end-user sectors users are expected to use more of QC in the near future.
Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
- D-wave systems
The North American market is expected to lead the global market in the forecast period because of intensive investment on research and development of Quantum computers. Additionally, support by government and race for quantum supremacy is expected to infuse market growth tremendously. Additionally, the major involvement of technology leaders such as IBM Corporation, Google, and Intel will be fuelling the growth of Quantum computing market.
Get Discount on this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2976398
Scope of the Report-
- The report analyses the Quantum Computing Market By solution type (Hardware, Software, Full Stack).
- The report analyses the Quantum Computing Market by Application (Optimization, Simulation, Sampling, Machine Learning).
- The report analyses the Quantum Computing Market by End User (Aerospace & Defense, BFSI, R&D, Healthcare, Others),
- The Global Quantum Computing Market has been analysed By Region (North Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of world) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, China).
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by solution type, by End user and by Application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Microsoft, Google, Intel, IBM and D-wave system.
- The report presents the analysis of Quantum Computing market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Direct Purchase of Global Quantum Computing Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2976398
Key Target Audience
- Quantum Computing Vendors
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
- Regulatory Authorities
Table of Contents-
- Report Scope and Methodology
- Strategic Recommendations
- Quantum Computing: Product Overview
- Global Quantum Computing Market: Sizing and Forecast
- Global Quantum Computing Market Segmentation, By Solution Type
- Global Quantum Computing Market Segmentation, By Application
- Global Quantum Computing Market Segmentation, By End User
- Global Quantum Computing Market: Regional Analysis
- North Americas Quantum Computing Market: An Analysis
- Europe Quantum Computing Market: An Analysis
- Asia Pacific Quantum Computing Market: An Analysis
- Rest of World Quantum Computing Market
- Global Quantum Computing Market Dynamics
- Market Attractiveness
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
Another Related Research Report High Performance Computing Market Insights 2019, Global and Chinese Analysis and Forecast to 2024 report provides key statistics on the market status of the High Performance Computing manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2014-2024 global and Chinese High Performance Computing market covering all important parameters. The report includes global key players of High Performance Computing as well as some small players. At least 10 companies are included: ATOS, Cisco Systems, Cray, Dell, Fujitsu and HPE. For more details get free Sample copy of this research report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2184567
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Connect With Us on: