DUBLIN, Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k99lm3/global_protein) has announced the addition of the "Global Protein Crystallization and Crystallography Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The market research analyst predicts the global protein crystallization and crystallography market to grow at a steady CAGR of more than 7% and 10% by 2020, respectively.
The market research analysts have estimated the Americas to be the highest revenue generating market segment during the predicted period. The presence of a vast number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, which focus on R&D activities and various drug discovery processes, in the North American region, is a significant factor that will result in this geography's impressive market value of more than USD 566 million by 2020.
With increased emphasis on R&D investments and drug discovery, several small companies have resorted to outsourcing their drug discovery processes to sub-contract laboratories, while limiting themselves to manufacturing and marketing activities. The number of sub-contract laboratories has been rising rapidly since 2011, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
According to the report, increasing investments in the field of drug discovery are vital to the growth of the market. With advances in technology and increasing applications in material sciences, this market in expected to grow steadily over the forecast period.
Further, the report states that the high cost of the process and instruments used is a major concern for the protein crystallization and crystallography market and will curb growth during the forecast period, as well as the fact that the field lacks trained professionals.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global protein crystallization and crystallography market?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the protein crystallization and crystallography market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global protein crystallization and crystallography market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the protein crystallization and crystallography market?
Key vendors in this market are:
- Hampton Research
- Molecular Dimensions
Other prominent vendors in the market include:
- Anton Paar
- Art Robbins Instruments
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Dynamic Devices
- Emerald BioStructures
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Helena Laboratories
- Jena Bioscience
- Life Technologies
- Lonza Group
- Oxford Instruments
- SERVA Electrophoresis
- Sigma-Aldrich Tecan
- Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by technique employed
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k99lm3/global_protein
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets