DUBLIN, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkthsd/propiconazole) has announced the addition of the "Propiconazole (CAS 60207-90-1) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of propiconazole. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on propiconazole end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with propiconazole market trends review, distinguish propiconazole manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes propiconazole prices data.
The last chapter analyses propiconazole downstream markets.
The propiconazole global market report 2015 key points:
- Propiconazole description, its application areas and related patterns
- Propiconazole market situation
- Propiconazole manufacturers and distributors
- Propiconazole prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Propiconazole end-uses breakdown
- Propiconazole downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. PROPICONAZOLE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. PROPICONAZOLE END-USE SECTOR
3. PROPICONAZOLE PATENTS
4. PROPICONAZOLE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF PROPICONAZOLE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of propiconazole
4.2. Suppliers of propiconazole
5. PROPICONAZOLE MARKET PRICES
6. PROPICONAZOLE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkthsd/propiconazole
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets