DUBLIN, July 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Process Oil Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Process Oil Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $8.91 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for finished lubricants from various industries and increasing demand for low viscosity oils.
Based on application the market is categorized into personal care, tire & rubber, textile, polymer, plastics and other applications.
Depending on the material the market is segmented into Fatty Acid Derivatives, Peptizers, Waxes, Petroleum Oils and Polymers.
By type, the market is segregated into Aromatic, Naphthenic, Non-Carcinogenic and Paraffinic.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Increasing Demand for Finished Lubricants from Various Industries
- Increasing Demand for Low Viscosity Oils
- Recent Technological Developments in Process Oil
- Sunoco LP (Sunoco Lubricants Europe)
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Repsol S.A.
- Phillips 66 Company
- Petronas Lubricants Belgium Nv
- Paramo A.S.
- Orgkhim Biochemical Holding
- OAO Lukoil
- Nynas AB
- Iranol Company
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Chevron Corporation
- Behran Oil Company
- Avista Oil AG
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Process Oil Market, By Application
5 Process Oil Market, By Material
6 Process Oil Market, By Type
7 Process Oil Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtgck5/global_process
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets