DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Probiotics Dietary Supplements Market Analysis By Application (Food Supplements, Nutritional Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Infant Formula),By Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East,Africa, CSA) And Segment Forecast 2014-2025" report to their offering.
The global probiotics dietary supplements market is expected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2025
Rising preference towards preventive healthcare coupled with inherent health benefits of probiotics is anticipated to benefit the market growth over the forecast period.
Probiotics are a healthy microorganism that benefits the body when taken in sufficient amount. Probiotics dietary supplements are supplements manufactured by incorporating various strains of probiotics to treat or prevent the occurrence of diseases. Companies have developed customized products to suit diverse customer needs.
Recent advancements in R&D have led to the development of efficient probiotic strains that can sustain different environments and can be used in combination with other ingredients. Furthermore, improvements in delivery systems such as capsules, and sticks have led to the development of more efficient products. Such trends are expected to favor the overall market growth from 2016 to 2025.
In terms of application, nutritional supplements led the market in 2015 closely followed by specialty nutrients. The broad product offering of probiotics nutritional supplements, easy availability and effectiveness in maintaining proper body health has benefitted the demand from application segment in the past, and this trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period.
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Probiotic dietary supplements are used for maintaining a stronger immune system, proper digestion, better work energy, healthy skin and prevention of oral diseases. These supplements are found out to have little or no side effect on human body.
- Nutritional supplement segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 7.7% over the next nine years. The effectiveness of nutritional supplements, their easy availability and novel product offerings is expected to benefit segment demand.
- Specialty Nutrient segment worth is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025. Development of superior probiotics strains intended for a specific purpose and focus on R&D is aiding the segment growth.
- Europe dominated the global market with 39% share. Strong awareness regarding probiotics usage, easy availability, and presence of major industry participants is aiding the regional growth.
- Major industry participants include Chr.Hansen, Nebraska Cultures, Premium, Vitakem, and NutraScience Labs. Nebraska Cultures, manufactures its products with their proprietary stabilizer technology to improve overall product efficiency.
- The global probiotics dietary supplements demand was USD 3.3 billion in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2025
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Probiotic Dietary Supplements Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Probiotic dietary supplements market segmentation
3.2 Probiotic dietary supplements market size and growth prospects, 2014-2025
3.3 Probiotic dietary supplement market value chain analysis
3.4 Probiotic dietary supplement market dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52 Increasing awareness of consumers toward preventive healthcare
184.108.40.206 Growth of the global functional food industry
220.127.116.11 Effectiveness of probiotic bacteria
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
18.104.22.168 Lack of awareness regarding efficacy and usage of probiotics
22.214.171.124 Unorganized standardization parameters
3.5 Key market opportunities - Prioritized
3.6 Probiotic dietary supplements market- Porter's analysis
3.7 Probiotic dietary supplement market- PESTEL analysis
4 Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Global probiotic dietary supplement market share by application, 2015 & 2025
4.2 Global probiotic dietary supplement demand by application, 2014 - 2025
4.2.1 Food supplements
4.2.2 Nutritional Supplements
4.2.3 Specialty Nutrients
4.2.4 Infant Formula
5 Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market : Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Probiotic Dietary Supplement, Competitive Heat Map Analysis
6.2 Vendor Landscape
6.3 Competitive Environment
6.3.1 Company Market Positioning
6.3.2 Strategy Framework
7 Company Profiles
- NutraScience Labs
- Vitakem Nutraceuticals Inc.
- UAS Labs
- Probium LLC.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Nebraska Cultures
- Mercola Probiotics
- Contract NUTRA
- UP4 Probiotics
- Custom Probiotics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wstwfs/probiotics
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets