BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota, October 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled "Global Population Health Management Solutions Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2025", the Population Health Management (PHM) solutions market was estimated at $8.92 Billion in 2016 and is expected to grow over $50.35 Billion by 2025. The rising healthcare costs, increase in the number of chronic diseases, rapidly aging population, increased pressure to improve quality of care and shift towards value based care are some of the factors fuelling the growth of the market.
Browse 57 market Data Tables and 185 Figures spread through 441 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Population Health Management Solutions Market"
The rising incidence of chronic diseases such as heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer are putting an enormous financial burden on the healthcare system. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 86% of the nation's healthcare expenditure ($2.7 trillion) goes for the treatment of patients suffering from chronic diseases. Approximately 50% of the global population is suffering from at least one chronic disease which substantially increases the healthcare burden. Cardiovascular diseases alone contribute to an annual health spending of $316.1 billion. To combat this, governments of different countries (especially the U.S.) across the globe are more focused on shifting the healthcare system from a "Fee-For-Service" reimbursement model to a value based care reimbursement model. This shift demands healthcare professionals to enhance quality of care provided to the patients and reduce the number of hospital readmissions which would reduce the global healthcare costs to a greater extent.
Healthcare payers such as insurers, and employers, among others, are more exposed to the risk of rising medical costs and hence, they are extensively participating and investing in various population health programs to assess the high risk population across the continuum of care. On the other hand, healthcare providers such as hospitals, physicians, and clinics are also exploring alternatives to reduce their financial burden by switching from their existing delivery model to a value based model where they can keep a track on patient outcome and satisfaction.
The population health management solutions market provide the new entrants with numerous opportunities to expand to the emerging markets and provide solutions for better care management and patient satisfaction.
According to Wahid Khan, Lead analyst at BIS Research, "Population health management solutions market is largely going to be driven by the urgent need to reduce global healthcare costs and shift of the healthcare system to a value based care delivery model. The software segment is the largest contributor of this market and is expected to reach $33.73 Billion by the end of 2025. The healthcare providers such as hospitals and physician groups are the largest end users for population health management solutions. Cloud-based population health management software is evolving as the most preferred mode of software delivery and is anticipated to witness a high growth rate of 21.2% during the forecast period."
- Software solutions are the largest contributor of the PHM product segment and was valued at $6.20 billion in 2016. However, the services segment is also anticipated to witness a high CAGR of 20.7% during the forecast period.
- Healthcare organisations are the largest end user of population health management solutions market and are growing at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period.
- In terms of mode of delivery, cloud-based solutions segment is leading the market and is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.2% during the forecast period.
- Geographically, North America is the largest market for population health management solutions and is expected to reach $30.21 billion during the forecast period, 2017-2025. Within North America, the U.S. is the largest market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period, 2017-2025.
Request for Sample Report: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=347&type=download
This market intelligence report provides a multidimensional view of the global population health management solutions market in terms of market size and growth potential. The report aims at answering various aspects of the global population health management solutions market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global population health management solutions market and assesses the factors governing the same.
Furthermore, the competitive landscape chapter in the report explicates the competitive nature of the global market and enables the reader to get acquainted with the recent market activities such as product launches, regulatory clearance, and certifications, partnerships, collaborations, business expansions as well as mergers and acquisitions. The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of product sales, manufacturers and trend analysis by segments and demand by geographical regions.
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 150 players in the market ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 60 leading companies, market participants and vendors. The report also profiles 17 companies including several key players such as Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Healthagen, LLC., OptumHealth, IBM Corporation, Epic Corporation, Inc., Conifer Health Solutions, LLC, Health Catalyst, LLC, Wellcentive, Inc., i2i Population Health.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the Total Addressable Market (TAM), Segmental Addressable Market (SAM) and the potential market opportunity of the global population health management solutions market?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global population health management solutions market and their respective case studies?
- What are the key pillars involved in the successful implementation of a population health management strategy?
- What will be the market shares of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global population health management solutions market during the forecast period, 2017-2025?
- How did the population health management solutions market evolve and what were the factors that necessitated its evolution?
- How will each segment of the global population health management solutions market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the consumer preferences in terms of adoption of population health model during the forecast period?
- What are the future trends that a vendor must adhere to in order to stand ahead in the highly competitive market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- Which software deployment model will lead the population health market during the forecast period?
- What will be the growth rate of cloud based software services during the forecast period?
- Which end user will be the highest revenue generator in this industry during the forecast period?
- What is the scope of population health management solutions market in the emerging countries during the forecast period?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm which focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials & Chemicals, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics & Semiconductors, Robotics & UAV and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don't simply provide data, but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
9100 West Bloomington Freeway,
Suite 159, Bloomington,
SOURCE BIS Research