DUBLIN, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Polyol Sweeteners Market- Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecasts To 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global polyol sweeteners market is mainly driven by the increasing use of sugar replacers in food industries, growing inclination towards healthy diet, functional food & low-calorie consumption, and increasing use of functional ingredients in nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmeceuticals. Further, growing health & wellness trend, health consciousness, changing lifestyle, and increasing prevalence of various diseases provide significant opportunities in this market.
Sorbitol dominates the global polyol sweeteners market and the market for erythritol is expected to increase significantly in the next 5-10 years. With their versatile functional properties, the applications of polyol sweeteners have been increased significantly in cosmetics and personal care products.
Geographically, the global polyol sweeteners market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analyzed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. North America accounted for the major share in the global polyol sweeteners market in 2016, followed by Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
The major share of the North American region is mainly attributed to the increasing functional food consumption, health consciousness, and changing diseases pattern. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a fastest CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing disposable income, growing urbanization, increasing diabetes & obesity prevalence, and rising demand for healthy & natural products.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, form, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for polyol sweeteners across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, opportunities and trends in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- Who are the major players in the global polyol sweeteners market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the recent developments in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global polyol sweeteners market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global polyol sweeteners market and how do they compete with the global players?
- Rising Consumer Demand for Low-Calorie and Healthy Food Products
- Increasing Prevalence of Diabetes
- Growing Demand from Pharmaceutical Industry
- Side Effects Due to Over Consumption of Polyol Sweeteners
- Stringent Regulations and International Quality Standards for Polyol Sweeteners
- All Natural and Clean Label Trends within the Food and Beverage Markets
- Emerging Markets- Asia, Latin America, and Africa
- Growing Demand for Innovative and Safer Sugar Substitutes
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product type:
- Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate
Market by Product Form:
Market by Application:
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- B Food Science Co. Ltd
- BENEO GmbH
- Cargill Incorporated
- Dancheng Caixin Sugar Industry Co.Ltd.
- Dynamic Food Ingredients Corporation
- Ecogreen Oleochemicals Pte Ltd
- Foodchem International Corporation.
- Gulshan Polyols Limited
- Hebei Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- HYET Sweet B.V.
- Hylen Co. Ltd.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Roquette Frres Le Romain
- Sayaji Industries Limited
- SPI Pharma Inc.
- Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Sweeteners Plus Inc.
- Tereos S.A
- Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Zibo Shunda Biotech Co. Ltd
- Zuchem Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slnxfs/polyol_sweeteners
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets