DUBLIN, Mar. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpzcz8/point_of_care) has announced the addition of the "Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets" report to their offering.
Point of care testing (POCT) enables rapid diagnostic tests to be performed while the patient is at the point of care facility where results can be obtained immediately, rather than waiting hours or even days for outside lab results to arrive. Point of care testing covers: blood glucose testing, blood gas and electrolytes analysis, rapid coagulation testing, rapid cardiac markers diagnostics, drugs of abuse screening, urine strips testing, pregnancy testing, fecal occult blood analysis, food pathogens screening, hemoglobin diagnostics, infectious disease testing and cholesterol screening.
This report describes latest developments in the point of care testing market segment. It examines clinical instruments, devices and reagents and supplies as utilized in near-patient environments like hospital emergency rooms, critical care units, clinics and doctor's offices. The study defines the dollar volume of point of care sales and makes five year projections - both in the U.S. and worldwide - including Europe, Asia and Latin America.
It also examines in detail the point of care sector for 25 individual country markets. A detailed summary of all important instruments in each clinical market is provided with emphasis on newly introduced products. Moreover, parallel areas where rapid detection is important using hand-held devices such as rapid detection of food pathogens and infectious diseases (MRSA, herpes simplex, avian flu, West Nile virus and typhoid) are discussed. Growth moderators and developing trends in point of care applications, as well as technology platform innovations and connectivity questions are examined in detail.
The report surveys almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing instruments and reagents for the point of care market in the U.S. and worldwide. Each company is discussed in depth, with a section on its history, product lines, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of Diagnostic Testing Point of Care Markets
3. Summary Analysis of the Global POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
4. Analysis of the U.S. POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
5. Analysis of the European POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Shares
6. Analysis of the POCT Markets for Japan, China and India: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
7. Analysis of the Rest of World (ROW) POCT Market: Value, Growth Rates and Market Share
8. Review of the Market Segments, Reagents and Equipment
9. POCT: Growth Regulators
10. Business Trends in the POC Sector
11. Technology Platform Innovations in POCT
12. Data Management and Connectivity
13. Corporate Profiles
14. POCT Sector Trends and Forecasts
15. New Entrants to the Point of Care Market
- Abaxis, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AccuBioTech Co., Ltd.
- Accumetrics, Inc. (Accriva Diagnostics)
- AccuTech, LLC
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- Aerscher Diagnostics, LLC
- Akers Biosciences, Inc.
- Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc.
- American Bio Medica Corporation
- Any Biotech Oyo Ltd.
- Ark Therapeutics Group Plc
- Arkray, Inc.
- Atlas Genetics Ltd.
- Atonomics A/S
- Audit Diagnostics
- Augurix Diagnostics Ltd.
- Axis-Shield Plc (Alere)
- Bayer Corp.
- Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corporation)
- BioLytical Laboratories
- Biomerica, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioScan Screening Systems, Inc.
- Calmark Sweden AB
- Calypte Biomedical Corporation
- Chembio Diagnostic, Inc.
- Chempaq A/S
- Claros Diagnostics (OPKO Healthcare)
- CompuCyte Corporation (Thorlabs)
- Concateno Plc
- Diagnostics for All
- Enigma Diagnostics Ltd.
- EY Laboratoires, Inc.
- Exalenz Bioscience
- Genzyme Diagnostics (Acquired by Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd)
- Guided Therapeutics, Inc. (SpectRx, Inc.)
- Helena Laboratories
- Hema Diagnostic Systems, LLC
- HemoCue AB
- Home Diagnostics (Nipro Diagnostics)
- IND Diagnostic
- Instrumentation Laboratory (IL)/Werfen Group
- International Technidyne Corporation (ITC)
- Jant Pharmacal Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lein Applied Diagnostics
- LifeAssays AB
- LifeSign, LLC
- Medica Corporation
- Medical Automation Systems
- Medix Biochemica
- MedMira Laboratories
- MELA Sciences (Formerly Electro-Optical Sciences)
- A. Menarini Diagnostics
- Meretek Diagnostics Group
- Meridian Bioscience
- Minimed, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings USA, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Kagaku Iatron
- Nanogen (ELITech Group)
- New Horizons Diagnostics
- Nova Biomedical
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Orion Diagnostica
- Polymedco, Inc.
- Polymer Technology Systems, Inc.
- Prima Biomedical Company
- QBC Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Quidel Corporation
- Radiometer Medical
- Response Biomedical Corp.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Savyon Diagnostics
- Sekisui Diagnostics, LLC
- Selfcare, Inc.
- Shanghai Ruicare Medical Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Fitconn Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Siloam Biosciences, Inc.
- Spectral Diagnostics, Inc.
- StatSure Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- Step Detect Associates, LLC
- Strategic Diagnostics, Inc.
- Techne Corporation
- Trinity Biotech Plc
- Väsamed, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpzcz8/point_of_care
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets