DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Research Report - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015-2022" report to their offering.
Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) is an organic compound having aromatic carbonaceous polycyclic hydrocarbon. Conventionally, it is produced from coal. It is produced by refining processed crude oil residue using coking process. Petcoke is usually used as a source of energy or carbon for industrial applications. It is infusible and insoluble porous solid that is majorly produced as fuel-grade petcoke.
This report examines the global petcoke (petroleum coke) market and provides information regarding the revenue (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons) for the period 2014 to 2021. It further elaborates the market drivers which contribute to the growth. It then describes the restraints that are faced by the market. The market is classified into various segments with deep analysis of each segment for the study period.
- Growing use as fuel in cement and power industries
- Upsurge in the aluminium production augments
- Emergence as cost-effective fuel
- Impact on the environment and human health
Segmentations In Report:
Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Analysis By Type:
- Fuel Grade Coke
- Calcined Coke
Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Analysis By Application:
- Power Generation
- Cement Kilns
- Others (Including Fertilizers And Paper Industry)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction To The Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis Of Petcoke (Petroleum Coke)
4. Global Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Analysis By Types
5. Global Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Analysis By Application
6. Global Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Market Analysis By Region
7. Competitive Landscape Of The Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Companies
8. Company Profiles Of Petcoke (Petroleum Coke) Industry
- BP Plc
- Chevron Corporation
- Essar Oil Ltd.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Mittal Energy Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
- Valero Energy Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgk6qr/global_petcoke
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets