DUBLIN, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pet Food Market (By Food Type, By Animal Type, By Region, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Pet Food Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.94% during 2016-2021
The growth is driven by the increasing demand grain free products along with the increasing demand of natural pet food products. Additionally the increasing ownership of pet cats and dogs with the increasing trend of pet humanization and premiumization of pet food will drive the market in the forecast period. Moreover the market is getting consolidated in terms of recent mergers and acquisition where big brands are acquiring the smaller firms in order to increase their product variety and market expansions.
Although, the dog food market is gaining the maximum market share and will dominate the market share in the forecast period as well. In terms of derivative type the animal, grain free and genetically modified product are gaining the market share. APAC is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 4.42% during the year 2016-2012F, which is mainly driven by the increase in ownership of pets along with the rising awareness of pet owners to switch from the local brands to international brand.
The market is largely driven by the increase in spending of pet owners towards the pet food products, increased focus of pet owners towards their pet health, rising awareness for the traditional veggie food for the pet will give the huge growth momentum for the market in the forecast period.
- Primary Research: Interviews conducted with key management people to gain quality responses and deeper insights.
- Secondary Research: Data and insights from industry associations, annual reports, company presentations, premium journals and internal database.
- Actual Period: Historical and current market sizing (2012-2015)
- Forecast Period: Projected market sizing (2016E-2021F)
- Companies Covered: Mars Petcare Inc., Nestle Purina Petcare, Blue Buffalo, Hill's Pet Nutirion, Diamond Pet foods, Heristo Aktiengesellschaft(AG), Invivo Animal & Health Nutrition, Big Heart Pet brands
- Strategic Recommendations
The report provides coverage by Animal Type, By Pet Food Type, By Region, By Country:
By Animal Type
By Food Type
- Dry Food
- Wet Food
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Product Overview
5. Global Pet Food Market: An Analysis
6. North America Pet Food Market: An Analysis
7. Asia Pacific Pet Food Market: An Analysis
8. Europe Pet Food Market: An Analysis
9. Germany Pet Food Market, By Value - 2011-2021F
10. France Pet Food Market, By Value - 2011-2021F
11. Market Trends
12. Market Dynamics
13. Porter's Five Force Model
14. Company Profiling
- Big Heart Pet brands
- Blue Buffalo
- Diamond Pet foods
- Heristo Aktiengesellschaft(AG)
- Hill's Pet Nutirion
- Invivo Animal & Health Nutrition
- Mars Petcare Inc.
- Nestle Purina Petcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkshbr/global_pet_food
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets