LOS ANGELES, PUNE, India and SEOUL, South Korea, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the latest market report published by QY Research titled "Personal Electronic Die Cutting Market: Global Industry Analysis, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application and Forecast 2018-2025."
Electronic Die Cutting (Digital die cutting) machines are powered by electricity and are controlled by computer software or cartridges. Digital cutters do not require steel dies because they have a blade inside the machine that cuts the paper or other materials.
Global revenue for Personal Electronic Die Cutting market was valued at $656.94 million in 2017, and is expected to generate revenue of $ 995.75 million by end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.34 % between 2017 and 2025.
This report studies the global Personal Electronic Die Cutting market status and forecast, categorizes the global Personal Electronic Die Cutting market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
In this study, the consumption region of Personal Electronic Die Cutting divided into six geographic regions: North America hold the largest market share. North America Personal Electronic Die Cutting accounted for 54.69% in 2017, followed by Europe.
Key vendors analysed in this market research are - Cricut, Brother, Silhouette, Sizzix, Crafter's Companion, Silver Bullet, Pazzles, Craftwell, KNK, Shenzhen Yitu mechanical and Electrical, Hefei Kele Digital Control Equipment and etc. The major players of Personal Electronic Die Cutting, Cricut maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. Top 3 players include Cricut, Brother and Silhouette.
Built-in Bluetooth Type covered over 65% of the market share in 2017, and is projected to dominate the market over the estimated period. This sector is likely to rise at a CAGR of 5.11% from 2017 to 2025.
Personal Electronic Die Cutting Market, by End User
Home Use and School
Worldwide, School & Professional Use was the largest consumer of Personal Electronic Die Cutting, which is responsible for about 70 percent of Personal Electronic Die Cutting consumption in 2017. The remaining 30 percent was consumed for Home Use.
Customizations With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report and Regional and country-level analysis of the Personal Electronic Die Cutting market, by end-use. Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players
QY Research, Established in 2007: focuses on custom research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, and data base &seminar services. QY Research has more than 34000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including energy, automobiles, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, agriculture, etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover China, US, EU, Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America, Australia, and other regions in the world. QYResearch built research or marketing centres in China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Hong Kong), USA, Canada, Germany, UK, France, etc.
Currently, QYResearch has become the first choice, worthy and trusted consulting brand in Global and China business consulting services.
QY Research Achievements:
Year of Experience: 11 Years
Consulting Projects: 500+ successfully conducted so far
Global Reports: 5000 Reports Every Years
Resellers Partners for Our Reports: 150 + Across Globe
Global Clients: 34000+
Contact US: USA Registered Office: QY Research, INC. 17890 Castleton, Suite 218, City of industry, CA - 91748 USA: +1-6262-952-442
Korea Registered Office: 7th floor, 25, Mapo-daero, Mapo-gu, Seoul, 04167, Korea (Republic of) Tel.: +82-10-7551-1278