DUBLIN, Mar 02, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pediatrics Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Pediatrics Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Pediatrics disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Pediatrics disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Pediatrics deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Pediatrics deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
- Trends in Pediatrics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Pediatrics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Pediatrics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Pediatrics deal records
- The leading Pediatrics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Pediatrics dealmakers since 2010
In Global Pediatrics Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
2. Trends in Pediatrics dealmaking
3. Financial deal terms for Pediatrics partnering
4. Leading Pediatrics deals and dealmakers
5. Pediatrics contract document directory
6. Pediatrics dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nl5dlc/global_pediatrics
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets