DUBLIN, Mar. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Parboiled and White Rice Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
Parboiled and White Rice Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2022 provides a detailed insight into the global parboiled and white rice market.
Rice is a staple food for nearly half of the world's total population. There are generally three forms of rice, namely brown rice, white rice and parboiled rice.
Parboiled rice is a form of rice which is given a special pre-treatment during its manufacturing known as parboiling. Parboiled rice is easy to digest, good in taste and takes less time to cook. It also has a lower glycemic index which makes it suitable for diabetic people. White rice, on the other hand, loses most of its essential nutrients during its processing. Despite this fact, it still represents a good calorie and energy source.
Scope of the Report
- The global consumption of parboiled rice is estimated to reach around 201 Million Tons in 2016, representing a CAGR of around 1.8% during 2009-2016.
- On the other hand, the global consumption of white rice is estimated to reach around 247 Million Tons in 2016, with consumption levels declining at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2009-2016.
- The report has segmented the global parboiled and white rice market on the basis of end-uses and major regions.
- On the basis of end-uses, the food industry is currently the largest consumer of rice accounting for the majority of the total global consumption. The food industry is followed by the feed sector.
- Region-wise, China represents the largest producer of rice accounting for nearly 30% of the total global production. China is followed by India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Brazil, Japan and the United States.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Rice, Parboiled Rice and White Rice Industry
6 Myanmar Rice Industry
7 Competitive Structure
8 Parboiled and White Rice Manufacturing Process
9 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10 Loans and Financial Assistance
11 Project Economics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5tdhz/parboiled_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets