DUBLIN, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oxygen Therapy Market Analysis By Product, By Application, By End-use And Segment - Forecasts To 2024" report to their offering.
The global oxygen therapy market is expected to reach USD 18.2 billion by 2024
The increasing prevalence of major respiratory diseases, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, and obstructive sleep apnea, is a high impact rendering driver of oxygen therapy market.
As per the estimates of the WHO, a consequential global rise in the prevalence of asthma and other respiratory disorders, is expected to heightened clinical urgency to treat the aforementioned disorders and is expected to boost the demand for oxygen therapy as the first line treatment and as a supplement in various applications.
Moreover, technological advancements are anticipated to provide growth platforms in a wide range of new applications such as cancer and diabetes; for instance, incorporation of flow sensors in delivery devices to conserve and regulate the flow enabling greater patient comfort and outcomes.
Furthermore, the increasing focus on home healthcare solutions coupled with the development of portable delivery devices has a major impact on the oxygen therapy market. These aforementioned factors are expected to serve as key contributing factors towards the growth of the oxygen therapy market over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Oxygen masks dominated delivery device market segment at over USD 800.0 million in 2015, as a consequence of being the indispensable unit of the delivery system and greater availability of specialty masks as per the patient's physiological needs
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) held a substantial market share of application segment and constituted for over 37.0%of the overall revenue share, owing to presence of unmet needs pertinent to COPD treatment, thereby propelling the demand for oxygen therapy market
- Home Healthcare is anticipated to grow lucratively at CAGR of 11.8% owing to associated benefits such as long-term cost efficiency and increased mobility, propelling the demand over the forecast period. Moreover, presence of organizations such American Association for Homecare to promote awareness and strengthen home healthcare are expected to provide growth platform in future to oxygen therapy market
The key players in this industry include
- CareFusion Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Tecno-Gaz Indsutries
- Philips Respironics, Inc
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- MAQUET Medical Systems
- Smith's Medical
- Allied Healthcare Products
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Invacare Corporation
- Chart Industries
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Oxygen Therapy Industry Outlook
4. Oxygen Therapy Product Outlook
5. Oxygen Therapy Application Outlook
6. Oxygen Therapy End-use Outlook
7. Oxygen Therapy Regional Outlook
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fkr3kz/oxygen_therapy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets