The report includes the cumulative revenue generated by the market players from the sales of reconstruction products, including products for joint reconstruction, spine surgery, sports medicine, trauma and extremities, and power tools at manufacturer's price and market share of major players in above mentioned segments of orthopedic reconstruction market.
The market is also segmented by six geographical regions across the globe - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Rest of the World. Detailed snapshot on key regions of the Market such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East is included in the report to elucidate facts about the market in detail.
The study also highlights the information about global contract orthopedic precision manufacturing market and global orthobiologics market. Various marketing analysis factors such as trends and developments, regulatory framework and Porter's five forces analysis are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall global orthopedic reconstruction market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market Size, 2011 - 2016
4. Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market Segmentation 4.1. By Product Type (Joint Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, Spine, Trauma & Extremities, and Power Tools), 2016 4.2. By Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Rest of the World), 2016
5. Snapshot on North America Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
6. Snapshot on Europe Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
7. Snapshot on Asia Pacific Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
8. Snapshot on Latin America Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
9. Snapshot on Middle East Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
10. Snapshot on Contract Orthopedic Precision Manufacturing Market, 2011 - 2016 10.1. Contract Orthopedic Precision Manufacturing Market Segmentation, by Products (Implants, Instruments, and Cases and Trays) 10.2. Key Players Operating in the Market
11. Snapshot on Orthobiologics Market, 2011 - 2016 11.1. Orthobiologics Market Segmentation, by Therapeutic Application (Spine, Joint Reconstruction and Trauma)
12. Porter's Five Forces Analysis of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
13. Trends and Developments in Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market 13.1. Rising Number of Minimally Invasive Surgeries 13.2. 3D Printing Advancing the Orthopedic Reconstruction Market 13.3. Rising use of Supporting Technologies Increasing Adoption Rate 13.4. Consolidating Orthopedic Reconstruction Industry
14. Regulatory Landscape of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
15. Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market Competitive Landscape 15.1. Market Share of Key Players in Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market, 2016 15.2. Company Profiles for Key Manufacturers in Orthopedic Reconstruction Market 15.2.1. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. 15.2.2. Depuy Synthes Companies 15.2.3. Stryker Corporation 15.2.4. Smith & Nephew 15.2.5. Medtronic 15.2.6. NuVasive, Inc. 15.2.7. Globus Medical 15.2.8. Arthrex, Inc. 15.2.9. CONMED Corporation 15.2.10. Microport Scientific Corporation 15.2.11. Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc. 15.2.12. HOYA Corporation 15.2.13. Exactech, Inc. 15.2.14. Alphatec Spine, Inc. 15.2.15. Wright Medical Group N.V. 15.2.16. Orthofix International N.V. 15.2.17. DJO, LLC 15.2.18. K2M, Inc. 15.2.19. Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Limited
16. Future of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market 16.1. Future Outlook and Projections, 2017 - 2021
17. Analyst Recommendations
18. Macroeconomic Indicators, 2011-2021 18.1. Aging Population 18.2. Prevalence of Osteoarthritis 18.3. Injury due to Road Accidents 18.4. Prevalence of Obesity 18.5. Prevalence of Diabetes