DUBLIN, Feb. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgxhfg/global_orphan) has announced the addition of the "Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" company profile to their offering.
Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Orphan Diseases disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Orphan Diseases disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Orphan Diseases deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Orphan Diseases deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Orphan Diseases dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Orphan Diseases deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Orphan Diseases deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Orphan Diseases deal records
- The leading Orphan Diseases deals by value since 2010
- Most active Orphan Diseases dealmakers since 2010
In Global Orphan Diseases Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgxhfg/global_orphan
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets