DUBLIN, Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Organ Preservation Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Organ Preservation Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $335.8 million by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing compensation treatment for organ transplantation procedures, technical advancements and increasing elderly population, rising multi-organ breakdown cases in aging inhabitants, growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on technique the market is categorized into hypothermic machine perfusion, static cold storage (SCS) technique, normothermic machine perfusion and other techniques. As per organ type the market is segmented into liver, lung, kidneys, heart, and other organs. Other organs are further segmented into pancreas and intestine.
By solution, the market is categorized into custodiol htk - (histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate) solution, human biosystem (hbs) solution, hypothermosol, lifor, perfadex, renograf, sirna transplant solution, university of wisconsin solution (uw solution), viaspan and other preservation solutions.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025;
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- 21st Century Medicine Inc.
- Bridge to Life Limited
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Claris Lifesciences Limited
- Dr. Franz Kohler Chemie GmbH
- Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Lifeline Scientific, Inc. (Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.)
- Organox Limited
- Paragonix Technologies, Inc.
- Preservation Solutions, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- ToleroTech, Inc.
- Transmedics, Inc.
- Waters Medical Systems LLC [Institut Georges Lopez (IGL]
- Xvivo Perfusion AB
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Organ Preservation Market, By Technique
5 Organ Preservation Market, By Organ Type
6 Organ Preservation Market, By Solution
7 Organ Preservation Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3k5r4h/global_organ
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets