DUBLIN, Apr. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Optical Lens Material Market: Analysis By Type (Soft Lens, Gas Permeable Lens), By Material (Silicone hydrogel, Fluoro-Silicone Acrylate, Hydrogel, PMMA), By Region, By Country (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The Global Optical Lens Material market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.76% during 2016-2021.
Global increase in vision problem due to excessive use of smart gadgets has led to the growth of Optical lens material market. Because of changing lifestyle and awareness, majority people are going for the better quality contact lens which is overall promoting the rising sales in new advanced contact lens material.
Market for Optical lens material is growing steadily on account of the growing old age population suffering from refractive errors. Today the eye problem is also very common in young age people which prefer for better quality contact lenses. Therefore, leading contact lens manufacturers are growing their market both in developed and developing countries which is leading the growth in material market.
- Bausch & Lomb
- Benz Research & Development
- Menicon Co. Ltd.
- OPRI Inc.
- PPG Optical
- Paragon Vision Sciences
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global Optical Lens Material Market: An Overview
5. Global Optical Lens Market: Segmental Analysis
6. Global Optical Lens Material Market: Regional Analysis
7. North America Optical Lens Material Market: Growth and Forecast
8. Europe Optical Lens Material Market: Growth and Forecast
9. APAC Optical Lens Material Market: Growth and Forecast
10. RoW Optical Lens Material Market: Growth and Forecast
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. Global Optical Lens Material Market Dynamics
13. Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36fjmx/global_optical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets