DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g77js/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Opportunities in the Shale Gas Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Growing Demand for Energy from Developing Countries Drives Shale Exploration Activities
This research service examines opportunities in the global shale gas market. With increased demand and higher prices for oil and gas, unconventional resource exploitation has become a lucrative opportunity for producers.
In recent years, shale gas is identified as an important unconventional source of natural gas stored in organic, rich, and mature fine-grained sedimentary rock.
This study discusses the driving and restraining factors that are expected to impact the development of shale gas across the globe during the forecast period. Furthermore, the study discusses regulations, policies, and other relevant market trends as well as competition in the global market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How is the shale gas development evolving across the globe?
- Are the global regions likely to leverage US experience to develop their domestic reserves?
- Will the current solutions in the US applicable for all other regions?
- How are the government policies in the respective regions expected to impact the shale gas development?
- Are the vendors in the space self sufficient in other countries, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints Total Market
- Country AnalysisUnited States
- Country AnalysisCanada
- Country AnalysisEurope
- Country AnalysisChina
- Country AnalysisAustralia
- Country AnalysisIndia
- Country AnalysisArgentina
- Country AnalysisMexico
- Country AnalysisAlgeria
- Country AnalysisSouth Africa
4. The Last Word
6. Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g77js/global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets