The global ophthalmic drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017-2028. The market is estimated at $24bn in 2017, dominated by the retinal disorder drugs segment.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 298-page report you will receive 123 tables and 113 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 298-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global ophthalmic drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Ophthalmic Drugs market forecasts from 2017-2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecasts to 2028 for the global ophthalmic drugs market by the leading submarkets: • Retinal Disorder Drugs • Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs • Glaucoma Drugs • Dry Eye Drugs • Other Ophthalmic Drugs
• This report includes revenue forecasts to 2028 for the following ophthalmic drugs: • Eylea • Lucentis • Avastin • Visudyne • Jetrea • Pataday • Vigamox • Patanol • TobraDex • Cravit • AzaSite • Acular • Lumigan and Ganfort • Xalatan/Xalacom • Travatan/Travatan Z and DuoTrav • Alphagan/Alphagan P and Combigan • Azopt • Trusopt • Zioptan • Cosopt • Tapros/Taflotan • Restasis • Refresh • Hyalein • Diquas
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these national markets: • The US • Japan • EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy • Russia • China • India • Brazil • Rest of the World
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis and discusses Porter's Five Forces analysis that influence the global ophthalmic drugs market
• Our report provides discussion on the ophthalmic drugs that are currently in the development pipeline
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the ophthalmic drugs industry: • Novartis • Regeneron • Allergan • Roche • Valeant • Santen • Bayer • Pfizer • Senju
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global ophthalmic drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.