LONDON, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Dry Eye, Glaucoma Drugs, Retinal Disorders Drugs and Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs
The global ophthalmic drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017-2027. The market is estimated at $23bn in 2016 and $28.1bn in 2021. In 2016, the retinal disorder drugs submarket held 40% of the share in this market.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 306-page report you will receive 125 tables and 113 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 306-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global ophthalmic drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Ophthalmic Drugs market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecasts to 2027 for the global ophthalmic drugs market by the leading submarkets:
- Retinal Disorder Drugs
- Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs
- Glaucoma Drugs
- Dry Eye Drugs
- Other Ophthalmic Drugs
• This report includes revenue forecasts to 2027 for the following ophthalmic drugs:
- Lumigan and Ganfort
- Travatan/Travatan Z and DuoTrav
- Alphagan/Alphagan P and Combigan
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these national markets:
- The US
- EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy
- Rest of the World
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis and discusses Porter's Five Forces analysis that influence the global ophthalmic drugs market.
• Our report provides discussion on the ophthalmic drugs that are currently in the development pipeline.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the ophthalmic drugs industry:
Buy our report today Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market Forecast 2017-2027: Dry Eye, Glaucoma Drugs, Retinal Disorders Drugs and Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Advanced Cell Technologies
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Bausch & Lomb
Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceutical
Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A
Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
MEAgate International FZLLC
Merck & Co. (Merck)
Novel Labs Inc
Procter & Gamble
Roche Consumer Health
UV North America
Ventana Medical Systems
Warburg Pincus LLC
Zach System Spa
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd