DUBLIN, April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Oncology Ablation Market Outlook: 2015-2020 (2nd Edition)" report to their offering.
Oncology Ablation is the minimal invasive treatment that is used to destroy or inactive the cancer cells and tumors. The market for oncology ablation is on the rise due to increasing number of cancer diagnosis and high acceptance rate among the cancer community across the world. Over the traditional treatment, oncology ablation has many advantages as it is minimal invasive treatment that makes the recovery easy and quick; also it provides relief to patients who are reluctant to go for a surgery.
Image guided ablation treatments promises the accuracy in destruction of tumor cells without damaging the uninfected cells. The research report titled "Global Oncology Ablation Market Outlook: 2015-2020" provides in-depth analysis of oncology ablation market in four major geographies. The report also emphasizes on the current trends in oncology ablation, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecasts till 2020.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of oncology ablation market with respect to various technologies and type of cancer. The technologies analyzed in this report are radiofrequency ablation, microwave ablation, cryoablation, ethanol ablation, irreversible electroporesis (IRE), light (laser ablation), and ultrasound ablation; whereas, the cancer types analyzed in the report are lung cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer, colorectal cancer and prostate cancer.
The report offers a meticulous analysis of market dynamics, burning issues, and technological landscape of the global oncology ablation market.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of technology and applications?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2020?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global oncology ablation market?
- What are the burning issues of the global oncology ablation market?
- Who are the major suppliers/players in the global oncology ablation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global oncology ablation market?
- What are the recent developments in the global oncology ablation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global oncology ablation market?
- What are the local emerging players in different regions/countries and how do they compete with the global players?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to Global Oncology Ablation Market
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Insights
4 Global Oncology Ablation Market, By Technology 4.1 Radiofrequency Ablation 4.2 Microwave Ablation 4.3 Cryoablation 4.4 Ethanol Ablation 4.5 Irreversible Electroporesis (IRE) 4.6 Light (Laser Ablation) 4.7 Ultrasound 4.8 Others
5 Global Oncology Ablation Market, By Type Of Cancer
5.1 Liver Cancer
5.2 Prostate Cancer
5.3 Breast Cancer
5.4 Lung Cancer
5.5 Kidney Cancer
5.6 Colorectal Cancer
6 Oncology Ablation Market, By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape- Global Oncology Ablation Market
7.1 Agreements and Partnerships
7.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
7.3 New Product Launches
7.5 Other Developments
8 Company Profiles
- APRO KOREA
- Accuray Inc.
- BSD Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Celon AG (Olympus)
- Elekta AB
- Galil Medical
- HealthTronics Inc.
- MedWaves Incorporated
- Misonix Inc.
- NeuWave Medical
- RF Medical Co. Ltd
- STARMed Co. Ltd
- SonaCare Medical
- Varian Medical Systems
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets