DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
The Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $58.83 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- High Growth Opportunities in Developing Economies
- Growing Use of Nutraceutical Ingredients
- Recent Technological Developments in Nutraceutical Ingredients
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, By Form
- Tablets & Capsules
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, By Health Benefits
- Personal Care and Beauty
- Gut Health
- Heart Health
- Weight Management
- Bone Health
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, By Ingredient Type
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Amino acids, Peptides and Proteins
- Carotenoids and Antioxidants
- Phytochemicals & Plant Extracts
- Dairy-based Ingredients
- Nutritional lipids and oils
- Soy-based ingredients
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, By Application
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Beverages
- Animal Nutrition
- Baby products
- Functional Foods
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market, By End User
- Animal Feed
- Food and Beverages
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Inc
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Arla Foods
- Ajinomoto Inc.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- NutraMarks, Inc.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Dean Foods
- Nestle S.A.
- Danone (Danone S.A)
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Danisco A/S
- General Mills, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbdqzh/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets