DUBLIN, Feb 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Nuclear Medicine Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Nuclear Medicine Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $18 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Nuclear Medicine across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The Nuclear Medicine Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.
- Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
- Ashby Gorman Baker Ltd
- Bayer Healthcare
- Bracco Imaging S.P.A
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- GE Healthcare (U.K.)
- IBA Group
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Mallinckrodt PLC
- Mediso Ltd
- Nordion, Inc.
- Ntp Radioisotopes Soc Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Nuclear Medicine Market, By Application
5 Nuclear Medicine Market, By Isotopes
6 Nuclear Medicine market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g3p27/global_nuclear
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets