DUBLIN, June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nitrocellulose (CAS 9004-70-0) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of nitrocellulose. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on nitrocellulose end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with nitrocellulose market trends review, distinguish nitrocellulose manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes nitrocellulose prices data.
The last chapter analyses nitrocellulose downstream markets.
The nitrocellulose global market report 2016 key points:
- nitrocellulose description, its application areas and related patterns
- nitrocellulose market situation
- nitrocellulose manufacturers and distributors
- nitrocellulose prices (by region and provided by market players)
- nitrocellulose end-uses breakdown
- nitrocellulose downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. NITROCELLULOSE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. NITROCELLULOSE APPLICATION
3. NITROCELLULOSE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. NITROCELLULOSE PATENTS
5. NITROCELLULOSE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General nitrocellulose market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of nitrocellulose
5.3. Suppliers of nitrocellulose
5.4. Nitrocellulose market forecast
6. NITROCELLULOSE MARKET PRICES
7. NITROCELLULOSE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl96mv/nitrocellulose
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets