DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nickel Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of nickel, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing nickel worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: nickel production in the country, major manufacturers, nickel consumption, nickel trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including nickel market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the nickel market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD NICKEL INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about nickel
1.2. Nickel market trends
- Resources globally
- Nickel production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Nickel prices
2. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
2.6. United Kingdom
3. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
4.6. New Caledonia
4.8. South Korea
5. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
6.4. Dominican Republic
7. NICKEL INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
7.2. South Africa
8. NICKEL INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bc5g5/nickel_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets