DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2016-2021" report to their offering.
Communication Service Providers (CSP) are adopting next generation OSS/BSS systems for many reasons including integration with new IP-based frameworks, emerging networks, applications, business models, and data. Faced with unprecedented change, CSPs must deal with new business frameworks associated with the Cloud, Unstructured (Big) data, and Internet of Things (IoT) networks and data.
CSPs must consider optimization of OSS/BSS with respect to these emerging areas as well as supporting infrastructure and tools including Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization, Carrier Ethernet 2.0 (CE 2.0), Life Cycle Orchestration (LSO), and the emerging MEF defined "Third Network". Additional areas covered in this report include distributed Cloud systems (e.g. Fog Computing), IoT networks (including LPWAN), Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), Big Data and Analytics.
Building upon coverage beginning in 2007, the report Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2016 - 2021 provides the most comprehensive coverage of NGN OSS/BSS including opportunities within Big Data and IoT. The report provides comprehensive analysis of the drivers and issues related to the technical and business aspects of OSS/BSS, deployments and operations issues, and quantitative analysis with forecasts for anticipated growth through 2021 including the following emerging areas:
- IoT Platforms
- IoT OSS and Billing
- IoT Data Management
The report includes specific recommendations for OSS/BSS vendors, CSPs, Enterprise, and IoT companies. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Questions answered in the report include:
- What changes will take place in OSS/BSS vendor landscape?
- What is driving business growth in the NGN OSS/BSS market?
- How will NGN affect current OSS/BSS architecture and modules?
- How will emerging technologies impact the legacy OSS/BSS systems?
- How will NGN OSS/BSS systems need to support the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- What kind of transformation will take place in legacy OSS/BSS to next generation?
- What will be the implications of NGN on operating and managing telecom business?
- What are the impacts on managed and cloud services from social media, BI and analytics?
- IoT companies
- LSO solution providers
- SDN and NFV solution providers
- Network and services integrators
- Cloud and virtualization companies
- Fixed and mobile network operators
- OSS/BSS products and services suppliers
- Next gen network infrastructure providers
- Third-party platform providers including OTT
- IoT represents one of the fast growing segments for NGN OSS/BSS
- Revenue associated with NGN OSS/BSS support of IoT will reach $13.3B by 2021
- Open APIs in IoT will create opportunities for managing IoT data, billing, and administration
- North America edges Asia Pac region in terms of revenue with $24.1B and $20.3B respectively by 2021
- The currently large number of vendors will become much smaller as IoT and other disruptive areas cause consolidation
- New technologies and business models such as MEC and real-time analytics will cause the need for solution integration
- Detailed market forecasts for 2016 to 2021 for OSS/BSS
- Technical evaluation of OSS and BSS in next generation networks
- Identify market potential by service components of OSS/BSS functions
- Understand the market dynamics regarding legacy vs. next generation
- Understand the drivers and timing for evolution to next generation OSS/BSS
- Understand opportunities for NGN OSS/BSS in support of IoT networks and data
- Identify companies and their services, products, and solutions for next generation OSS/BSS
- Identify emerging technologies, third networks, and standards supporting solutions for next generation OSS/BSS
- Recognize the opportunities for next generation OSS across many different service, solution and product categories
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Next Generation Networks
4 Legacy vs. Next Generation OSS & BSS
5 Emerging Technologies and NG OSS/BSS
6 NGN OSS & BSS Market Forecasts
7 OSS/BSS Vendor Landscape
8 Vendor Analysis
9 Conclusions and Recommendations
Appendix A: Interview with EXFO
Appendix B: Interview with Spirent
Appendix C: Interview with RAD
Appendix D: Interview with Telecom Industry Association (TIA)
- Ace-Comm (Telesciences)
- Advanced VoIP
- Aruba Networks
- ASC technologies
- Ascom Network Testing
- Azure Solutions
- Bill Perfect, Inc.
- BSG Clearing Solutions
- Centina Systems
- Cerillion Technologies
- Comptel Corporation
- CSG International
- CustomCall Data Systems
- Digital Route AB
- Dorado Software
- Elitecore Technologies
- Enghouse Networks
- ETI Software Solutions
- Evolving Systems
- Formula Telecom Solutions
- H2O by Overgroup
- HP (Hewlett-Packard)
- Huawei Technologies
- Intraway Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- Kapsch CarrierCom
- Level 3 Communication
- LogNet System
- Matrixx Software
- Nakina Systems
- Netadmin Systems
- NetBoss Technologies
- NetCracker Technology
- Neural Technologies
- NMSWorks Software
- Nokia Networks
- Ontology Systems
- Overture Networks
- Peter Service
- RAO Infosystems
- Sigma Systems
- Skyline Communications
- Sonus Networks
- Tail-f Systems
- Telco Systems
- Veryx technologies
- ZTE Corporation
- ZIRA Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4bkhvl/next_generation
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets