The global next-generation antibody therapies market reached $4bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach $17bn by 2023. In 2017, the antibody-drug conjugates segment held 45% of the global next-generation antibody therapies market.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 217-page report you will receive 141 charts- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 217-page report provides clear detailed insight into the next-generation antibody therapies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Next-Generation Antibody Therapies Market from 2018-2028
• Forecast of the Global Next-Generation Antibody Therapies market by Submarket: • Antibody Fragments & ALPs • Antibody-Drug Conjugates • Biosimilar Antibodies • Bispecific Antibodies • Engineered Antibodies
• Forecast of the Global Antibody Fragments & ALPs submarket by Product: • Kalbitor • Other Antibody Fragments
• Forecast of the Global Antibody-Drug Conjugates submarket by Product: • Adcetris • Kadcyla • Mylotarg • Other ADCs
• Forecast of the Global Biosimilar Antibodies submarket by Product: • Infliximab • Adalimumab • Rituximab • Bevacizumab • Trastuzumab • Other Biosimilar mAbs
• Forecast of the Global Bispecific Antibodies submarket by Product: • Blincyto • Hemlibra • Other Bispecific Antibodies
• Forecast of the Global Engineered Antibodies submarket by Product: • Gazyva/Gazyvaro • Poteligeo • Fasenra • Other Engineered Antibodies
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: • North America: US, Canada, and Mexico • Europe:Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and rest of Europe • Asia-Pacific:Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific • LAMEA:Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Republic of South Africa, Turkey, and rest of LAMEA
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the next-generation antibody therapies market: • Amgen, Inc. • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) • Kirin Holdings (Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.) • Merck KGaA • Novartis AG • Pfizer, Inc. • Roche • Sanofi • Seattle Genetics, Inc. • Shire plc
• This report discusses SWOT & STEP analysis of the next-generation antibody therapies market as well as factors that drive and restrain this market. This report also discusses the opportunities that can be tapped in this market.
• This report also discusses selected at that are in the pipeline.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the next-generation antibody therapies market. You find data, trends and predictions.