DUBLIN, October 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global nerve repair biomaterials is expected to reach USD 775.59 million by 2024 from USD 326.71 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Based on product type, the global nerve repair biomaterials market is segmented into nerve repair and nerve protection
- The global nerve repair biomaterials market is further segmented into nerve conduits and nerve grafts.
- In 2017, the nerve conduits segment is expected to account for the largest share. Nerve repair graft is further segmented into allograft and acellularized allograft. Nerve protection market is segmented into nerve protector and nerve wrap.
- In 2016, nerve protector market dominated the market with the largest share and is expected to dominate in the forecast period 2017-2024.
- Based on the injury type, the nerve repair biomaterials market is segmented into epineural nerve repair, perineural nerve repair, and group fascicular repair.
- On the basis of end user, the global nerve repair biomaterials market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centres.
- In 2017, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period 2017-2024.
- Increasing Geriatric Population and Incidences of Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Technological Advancements Over Surgery Through Autografts
- Expanded Target Application of Neuromodulation Devices
- Favorable Reimbursement Policies
- Lack of Awareness
- Higher Cost of Treatment
- Need for Skilled Professionals and Surgeons
- Surgical Advancement Regarding Spinal Cord Injury
- Emerging Markets
- Inadequate Nerve Regeneration by Conduits
- Donor Site Morbidity
- Novel Therapies Such as Stem Cell Therapy
Integra Life Sciences is going to dominate the nerve repair biomaterials market followed by Stryker Corporation and Collagen Matrix, Inc. along with others such as:
- AxoGen, Inc.
- Checkpoint Surgical, Inc.
- Synovis Micro Companies Alliance, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Premium Insights
5. Executive Landscape
6. Global Nerve Regeneration and Repair Biomaterials Market, by Product Type
7. Global Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market, by Injury Type
8. Global Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market, by End User
9. Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market, by Geography
10. Global Nerve Repair Biomaterials Market, Company Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lp65l/global_nerve
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets