DUBLIN, Mar 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Naphtha Demand Supply Analysis, By End Use, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2026" report to their offering.
Global naphtha consumption is projected to reach 960 million metric tons by 2026, on account of increasing production of aromatics and gasoline.
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in global naphtha consumption, owing to growing demand from countries where consumption of gasoline and petrochemicals is set to rise during the forecast period. Further, United States is projected to dominate naphtha consumption across the globe, due to rising demand for gasoline in the country.
Moreover, gasoline blending dominated global naphtha consumption and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period as well, on account of surging demand for gasoline across the globe.
Global Naphtha Demand Supply Analysis report discusses the following aspects of global naphtha market:
- Global Naphtha Demand Supply Analysis & Forecast
- Regional & Country Market Analysis - By Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, & South America), By Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore Thailand, United States, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Iran, Qatar, Algeria, Brazil, Argentina & Venezuela)
- Global Light & Heavy Naphtha Consumption
- Global Naphtha Consumption - By End Use (Gasoline Blending, Naphtha Reforming, Steam Cracking & Others)
- Naphtha Import-Export Scenario - By Country
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Naphtha Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Naphtha Market Outlook
6. North America Naphtha Market Outlook
7. Europe Naphtha Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Naphtha Market Outlook
9. South America Naphtha Market Outlook
10. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jz8dtl/global_naphtha
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets