DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g6w3h/molecular) has announced the addition of the "Molecular Diagnostics Global Market Size, Strategies and Forecasts 2016 to 2019 " report to their offering.
A market that just keeps on growing. Molecular Diagnostics is positioned to directly benefit from the explosion in genomics knowledge. A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
- personalized medicine - pharmacogenomics - pathogen evolution - next generation sequencing - emergence of new economies with large markets - greater understanding of the role of genetic material in Disease and Health
Exciting technical developments especially in the area of pharmacogenics hold the promise of a dynamic, growing and evolving world market that is moving out of the national and regional orientation and onto a global stage.
The report data is designed to be used! The unit volumes of tests performed is presented. Use our pricing scenarios or use your own. Project your market share and your price to reliably generate revenue forecasts or understand your own current market share position. Detailed Market Forecasts provide Price, Volume and Revenue Forecasts individually broken out by year for Infectious Disease, Genetic Testing, Oncology Testing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Molecular Diagnostics Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
- 14M Genomics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Atossa Genetics
- Baylor College of Medicin
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- BioReference Laboratories, Inc.
- Claritas Genomics
- Cypher Genomics
- Enzo Biochem
- Epic Sciences
- Foundation Medicine
- Genomic Health
- Genomic Vision
- Good Start Genetics
- Great Basin Scientific
- QuantRx® Biomedical
- Response Genetics
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g6w3h/molecular
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets