DUBLIN, August 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents and Enzymes Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global molecular biology kits and reagents and enzymes market was valued at $4,928.3 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during 2016 - 2022.
Increasing cases of genetic disorders, increasing healthcare expenditure, growing aging population, and increasing prevalence of cancer and incidence of infectious diseases are the major factors driving the growth of the global molecular biology kits and reagents, and enzymes market. Some of the challenges hindering the growth of the market include high cost and mishandling of genetic information.
The demand for molecular biology kits and reagents, and enzymes is increasing due to significant growth in the number of people suffering from infectious diseases and cancer. The incidence of infectious diseases, such as HIV, HPV, HCV and healthcare associated infections (HCAIs) is increasing, due to lack of access to preventive care and poor lifestyle. According to the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) globally, approximately 36.7 million people suffered from HIV infection, in 2015. In addition, according to the WHO, 8.2 million deaths took place globally due to cancer in 2012, out of which 1.6 million deaths were due to lung cancer, while 745,000 deaths were due to liver cancer, and 400,000 deaths were a result of esophageal cancer.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck Kgaa
- Promega Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents And Enzymes Market Size And Forecast (2012 - 2022)
5. Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents And Enzymes Market, By Product
6. Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents And Enzymes Market, By Application
7. Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents And Enzymes Market, By End User
8. Global Molecular Biology Kits & Reagents And Enzymes Market, By Geography
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9ccqw/global_molecular
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets