DUBLIN, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37nqtc/mobile_valueadd) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Value-add Services Markets, Applications, and Opportunities, 5th Edition" report to their offering.
Mobile Value-added Service (VAS) applications represent a key aspect to the ongoing success of mobile network operators and everyone in the mobile communications value chain. With core services, such as bear voice and data communications becoming commodity offerings, wireless service providers are dependent on VAS applications to drive additional revenue and improved margins.
This research represents analysis of the MVAS markets, and applications. In addition, the report evaluates market opportunities for mobile VAS, markets, mobile commerce applications. It includes market opportunities and forecasting to 2020 for mobile VAS applications including worldwide mobile games markets and the potential revenues. Our research also identifies key issues and concerns such as security and privacy in mobile VAS and mobile commerce in particular. We evaluate global market dynamics through analysis of specific regions and countries.
- Forecasting for key Value-added Service (VAS) applications
- Understand the role and importance of VAS applications for the network operator
- Understand the impact of LTE on the supply/demand dynamics of data and how this impact the ecosystem
- Identify key VAS applications that will develop new revenue streams and improve profitability for network operators
- Identify important VAS applications within each major area including gaming, LBS, mobile marketing, commerce, and more
- Understand the impact of Over the Top (OTT) applications and how network operators can combat this threat to their business
- Identify the business case for key VAS applications that network operators can implement to combat the threat of OTT applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Mobile Network VAS Framework By Types
4. Mobile Network VAS Growth Driver Analysis
5. Mobile Network VAS Market Challenge Analysis
6. Mobile Network VAS Ecosystem Analysis
7. Mobile Network VAS Application in Industry Vertical 2015 - 2020
8. Mobile Network VAS Business Case and Roi Assessment
9. Conclusions and Recommendations
- Alcatel Lucent
- Nokia-Siemens Networks
- Sprint Nextel
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37nqtc/mobile_valueadd