DUBLIN, October 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5lf5n/global_mining) has announced the addition of the "Global Mining Equipment Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global mining equipment industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of the mining equipment industry are a strong demand for mining output and high commodity prices, led by economic growth and technological development. Increase in resource exploration, global economic growth, and increasing mechanization of mining operations will also possibly boost the global mining equipment industry. Boom in manufacturing and construction activities are leading to a higher demand for mined materials, which is anticipated to further drive this industry.
The author has analyzed the global mining equipment industry by various segments and regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report Global Mining Equipment Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis. This report provides an analysis of the mining equipment industry, including the analysis of market trend, competitive landscape, cost structure, emerging trend, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes global mining equipment industry forecasts through 2019, segmented by region and market as follows:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global mining equipment industry will depict a moderate growth during 2014-2019. The surface mining equipment segment will remain the largest segment in terms of both value and growth rate during the forecast period. Replacement of old machineries by the new ones due to technological advancement is the major driving force of the industry. Catepillar Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd, Joy Global Inc., and Sandvik are some of the major manufacturers of the mining equipment industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Global Mining Equipment Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides mining equipment industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Macroeconomic Trend
5. Industry Trends
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Macroeconomic Forecast
8. Industry Forecasts
9. Emerging Trends
10. Growth Opportunity
- Catepillar Inc.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co.
- Joy Global Inc.
- Komatsu Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5lf5n/global_mining
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets