BURNABY, Canada, December 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research announces new publication report on 'Global Microsensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
Microsensors are devices that detect events, or changes in quantities, and deliver a corresponding output, typically in the form of an optical or electrical signal. The microsensor market is broadly categorized into three segments, namely MEMS, biochips and nanosensors. MEMS is a sensing device that integrates mechanical elements, sensors, actuators and electronics in a common silicon substrate. Biochips are silicon chip-based detection devices that integrate a living organism and a transducer to provide a signal for detecting the presence of a particular substance. Nanosensors are based on nanotechnology and incorporate nano-engineered structures such as nanotubes. Strong growth in diverse sectors such as automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare and military is propelling the demand for such different types of microsensors, across the globe. Some of the leading players in the global microsensor market include Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics N.V., Analog Devices Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated and OMRON CORP. among others.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Microsensor Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the global market for microsensors is forecast to exhibit a healthy CAGR of around 10% during 2014-19. Americas continues to dominate the global microsensor market on account of growth in the automotive, consumer electronics and healthcare sectors in the region. Asia-Pacific, particularly countries such as Japan and China, is also emerging as a major market for microsensors, standing second only to the Americas in terms of revenue share in the global microsensor market. Among all the three market segments, the MEMS segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2013. Market for MEMS pressure, accelerometer and gyroscopic sensors is witnessing healthy growth, primarily due to growing adoption of these sensors in consumer electronics and automotive applications, globally.
- Global Microsensor Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Market Share - By Region, Type & Company
- Segmental Analysis & Price Point Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global market for microsensors
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Microsensor Market Outlook
4. Americas Microsensor Market Outlook
5. EMEA Microsensor Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Microsensor Market Outlook
7. Global MEMS Pressure Sensor Market Outlook
8. Global MEMS Accelerometer Sensor Market Outlook
9. Global MEMS Gyroscope Sensor Market Outlook
10. Global MEMS Temperature Sensor Market Outlook
11. Global MEMS Chemical & Gas Sensor Market Outlook
12. Global Biochip Market Outlook
13. Global Nanosensor Market Outlook
14. Global Microsensor Market Dynamics
15. Global Microsensor Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Analysis
17. Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Nanosensor Adoption in Healthcare and Security Applications
- Sensor Fusion
- Nano Electro Mechanical Systems
- MEMS Fabrication Evolution
- Next Generation MEMS Sensors
- Biochip Array Technology
Top Players in Market
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- GE Measurement & Control Solutions Inc.
- Sensonor AS
- OMRON CORP.
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- MEMSIC Inc.
- Kionix, Inc.
- Colibrys (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Endevco Corporation
- Silicon Designs, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Silicon Sensing Systems Limited
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
Ken Mathews, Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Canada: +1 646 360 1656
India: +91 120 452 3900
SOURCE TechSci Research