Micro electric vehicles are driven by electric battery propulsion with a power rating of 4-10 KWh and are generally two to four-seater vehicles. This class of vehicles was earlier considered to belong to the category of electric vehicles, but as a result of the increased demand for this product and rapid growth of the market, they now form a separate market category.
The analysts forecast the Global Micro Electric Vehicles market will grow at a CAGR of 14.91 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global Micro Electric Vehicles market can be divided into three segments: Quadricycles, Golf Carts, and Mobility Vehicles for the Disabled. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the combined sales of all three segments. . In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Global Micro Electric Vehicles market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
- Ingersoll Rand plc Polaris Industries Inc.
- Textron Inc.
- Yamaha Motor Corp.
- Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd.
- Chongqing Huansong Industries (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Columbia ParCar
- E-Ride Industries
- Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Shenzhen Marshell Green Power Co. Ltd.
- Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Tomberlin Automotive Group
- Zhejiang Ruifeng (R & P) Industry Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nq5b28/global_micro
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets