DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Methylcyclohexane (CAS 108-87-2) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of methylcyclohexane. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on methylcyclohexane end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with methylcyclohexane market trends review, distinguish methylcyclohexane manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes methylcyclohexane prices data.
The last chapter analyses methylcyclohexane downstream markets.
The methylcyclohexane global market report 2016 key points:
- methylcyclohexane description, its application areas and related patterns
- methylcyclohexane market situation
- methylcyclohexane manufacturers and distributors
- methylcyclohexane prices (by region and provided by market players)
- methylcyclohexane end-uses breakdown
- methylcyclohexane downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE APPLICATION
3. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE PATENTS
5. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General methylcyclohexane market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of methylcyclohexane
5.3. Suppliers of methylcyclohexane
5.4. Methylcyclohexane market forecast
6. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE MARKET PRICES
7. METHYLCYCLOHEXANE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5lzzl/methylcyclohexane
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets