DUBLIN, Sept. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ps6h6z/mesitylene_cas) has announced the addition of the "Mesitylene (CAS 108-67-8): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of mesitylene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on mesitylene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with mesitylene market trends review, distinguish mesitylene manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes mesitylene prices data.
The last chapter analyses mesitylene downstream markets.
The mesitylene global market report 2015 key points:
- mesitylene description, its application areas and related patterns- mesitylene market situation- mesitylene manufacturers and distributors- mesitylene prices (by region and provided by market players)- mesitylene end-uses breakdown- mesitylene downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. MESITYLENE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. MESITYLENE APPLICATION
3. MESITYLENE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. MESITYLENE PATENTS
5. MESITYLENE MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General mesitylene market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of mesitylene5.3. Suppliers of mesitylene5.4. Mesitylene market forecast
6. MESITYLENE MARKET PRICES
7. MESITYLENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ps6h6z/mesitylene_cas
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets