DUBLIN, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mercury Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of mercury, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing mercury worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: mercury production in the country, major manufacturers, mercury consumption, mercury trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including mercury market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the mercury market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD MERCURY INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about mercury
1.2. Mercury market trends- Mercury resources globally- Production and consumption- Demand structure
2. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. MERCURY INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
8. MERCURY INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j64kkd/mercury_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets