DUBLIN, June 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Membranes Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Membranes Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 11.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $18.22 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Growing pharmaceutical industry in developing countries
- Need for desalination in the developing countries
- Advancement in nanofiltration standard systems for caustic recovery and reuse
- New membrane technologies for reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- 3M Company
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Koch Membranes Systems, Inc.
- LG Water Solutions
- Merck Millipore
- Nitto Denko Corporation (Hydranautics)
- Pall Corporation
- Pentair PLC
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Incorporated
- Xylem Incorporated
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Membranes Market, By Technology
5 Membranes Market, By Type
6 Membranes Market, By Application
7 Membranes Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fgzc5/global_membranes
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets