LONDON, April 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
By Kinase Inhibitors, by Immunotherapeutic Agents, by Chemotherapeutic Agents, Tafinlar, Mekinist, Zelbroaf, Yervoy, Proleukin, Keytruda, PegIntron, Roferon-A, Dacarbazine, Temodar/Temodal and Leading Companies
Melanoma Drugs - new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the melanoma drugs market heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain's new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2028, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our new 149-page report provides 161 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2018-2028 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2028, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces), company profiles and commercial developments.
You find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasts for these four submarkets to 2028:
• Chemotherapeutic melanoma drugs
• Kinase Inhibitors
• Immunotherapeutic melanoma drugs
• Other melanoma drugs
Drugs that can significantly increase disease-free and progression-free survival while also improving patient tolerance will achieve success. Combination therapies aimed at attacking melanoma from multiple angles will prove successful in providing added benefits to patients and manufacturers.
Our investigation shows business research and analyses with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2028 at the world level? How will promising products currently in the pipeline perform once they are launched? Our study forecasts sales of 9 melanoma products including these:
• Dabrafenib (Tafinlar)
• Trametinib (Mekinist)
• Vemurafenib (Zelboraf)
• Ipilimumab (Yervoy)
• PegIntron (Sylatron)
• Proleukin (Aldesleukin)
• Pembrolizumab (Keytruda)
• Dacarbzine (DTIC-Dome)
• Temodar/Temodal (Temozolomide)
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what is happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 20 national markets to 2028:
• Middle East
Our analyses show sustained growth, particularly for the markets with high predisposition factors to melanoma such as in Australia, Europe, and the Americas. New product approvals and the development of innovative targeted therapies will influence market growth.
Regulatory, demographic, and commercial developments worldwide will influence the markets both in the established North American and Western European economies, and the fast-rising emerging markets.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for melanoma drugs will reach $89bn in 2018, our work forecasts. Rising demand for melanoma drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, recently launched therapies and a strong R&D pipeline will increase sales to 2028.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Merck & Co.
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Recent financial results
• company's activities and outlook, including oncology product portfolios and pipelines
• Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development activities
What is happening in the R&D pipeline for melanoma drugs? You see developmental trends, gaining insight into the R&D pipeline for:
• Kinase inhibitors for melanoma
• Immunotherapeutic agents for melanoma
• Vaccines for melanoma
• Genetic therapies for melanoma
• Other therapies for melanoma treatment
What issues will affect the melanoma drugs market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the melanoma drugs market. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including:
• Reimbursement, regulations, patent expiries, generic competition
• Cost savings and efficiencies
• The use of biologics, targeted and combination therapies
• Understanding melanoma aetiology and progression
• Safety and patient compliance
• Clinical evidence supporting product efficacy
Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analyses with sales forecasts. You see how that industry and market can perform from 2018 to 2028.
How the Melanoma Drugs Market Forecast 2018-2028 report helps you
In summary our 149-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2028 for the overall melanoma drugs market and 4 submarkets- discover the industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
• Predicted revenues for 9 melanoma drugs - discover prospects for leading products in the market and promising therapies in the pipeline, with forecasted revenues provided to 2028
• Revenue forecast to 2028 for 20 leading national markets - US
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia, Thailand, Middle East and Africa
• Evaluation of pipeline drugs - find the market potential for leading products currently in the development pipeline in each market segment
• Assessment of 10 leading companies - hear about products, results and strategies, including recent activities and outlook for companies such as Merck, Novartis, GSK, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Roche
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for melanoma drugs. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Companies and Organisations Mentioned
Bristol Myers Squibb
Chiron Corporation (Novartis)
Commision de la Transparence [France]
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) [US]
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (iQWiG) [Germany]
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare (MHLW) [Japan]
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) [UK]
Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
The National Cancer Institute (SEER) [US]
US Patent & Trademark Office
World Cancer Research Fund International
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org