DUBLIN, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzpfln/medium_voltage) has announced the addition of the "Medium Voltage Pole Mounted Switchgear Market" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the global medium voltage pole mounted switchgear market and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future factors, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
Switchgear forms an integral component of the transmission and distribution grid network. Medium voltage pole mount switchgear is interchangeably used with terms such as reclosers and sectionalizers. This study provides a complete overview of pole mounted switchgear, which consists of primary and secondary switchgear. The market, in which utilities are projected to dominate the application, is segmented on the basis of insulation (air and SF6/gas) and enclosure type (metal clad and metal enclosed). Manufacturers from the Far East are providing tough competition in the industry.
- Increase in utility investments backed by power addition plans and reliability improvement.
- Refurbishment opportunities in countries with obsolete infrastructure.
- Investments in smart equipment in tier I countries to capitalize on the growing trend of automation in these regions.
- Local companies in tier III nascent markets to get the opportunity to expand through partnerships with global Multinational Companies (MNCs).
- Demand for pole mount switchgear will remain stable in the years to come due to electrification initiatives in Asia and replacement of aged equipment in North America.
- Efforts to improve automation in the industrial sector is expected to have a positive impact for medium voltage power distribution equipment.
- The refurbishment business is prospering, as utilities are looking for a cost-effective solutions to address aged equipment.
- Regional participants, particularly from Asia, are trying to get a stronger foothold in the market through an aggressive pricing strategy.
- Schneider Electric
1. Executive Summary
2. Pole Mounted Switchgear Market
3. End User Analysis
4. Competitive Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzpfln/medium_voltage
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets