DUBLIN, June 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Shoes Market: Analysis By Product Type, By End User, By Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2017-2022) - By Product Type, By End User, By distribution Channel, By Region, By Country" report to their offering.
The global market is projected to display a significant growth represented by a CAGR of 8.12 % during 2017-2022, chiefly driven by increasing number of patients with diabetes, rising geriatric population, growing awareness about foot health and increasing healthcare expenditure. The Medical Shoes market is developing at slower pace majorly due to lack of awareness about foot health and high preference for fashionable shoes.
Orthopedic Shoes are gaining significant importance as the next major development in Medical Shoes; however, there are certain challenges that will need to be addressed, including complex technology design, law awareness about foot health, No insurance coverage on Medical Shoes in many emerging markets, high cost of shoes, delivery methods and identifying the most appropriate patient population to benefit from these type of shoes. Further, advent of new diabetic shoes is going to boost the global market in the forecast period.
In the recent years, there are many players coming up with proven positive results of diabetic shoes. The players are aggressively launching new products with enhanced functionality, better gait movement and fashionable designs. Diabetic shoes have been a major focus in Medical Shoes Industry as these shoes can reduce the risk of foot problems among diabetes patients as they are more vulnerable to severe foot diseases and low limb amputation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Medical Shoes Market Outlook
5. Global Medical Shoes Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Medical Shoes Market: Analysis By Product Type
7. North America Medical Shoes Market: Growth and Forecast
8. North America Medical Shoes Market: An Analysis
9. Europe Medical Shoes Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Europe Medical Shoes Market- Analysis By Product Type
11. Asia-Pacific Medical Shoes Market: Growth and Forecast
12. Asia-Pacific Medical Shoes Market: An Analysis
13. ROW Medical Shoes Market: Growth and Forecast
14. ROW Medical Shoes Market: An Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends
17. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Heart Valve Devices Market
18. SWOT Analysis -Heart Valve Devices Market
19. Supply Chain Analysis
20. Competitive Landscape
21. Company Profiles
- Aetrex Worldwide, Inc.
- Apex Foot Health Industries
- DARCO International, Inc.
- Dr. Comfort
- Dr. Zen, Inc.
- Drew Shoe Corporation
- Dune srl
- Francis Lavigne Development
- Podartis srl
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46xmxt/global_medical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets